Bundt Cake with Pumpkin
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Updated on October 25, 2022
1 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup confectioners’ sugar
½ cup sweetened flaked coconut (Optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup brown sugar
⅓ cup shortening
1 cup pumpkin puree
½ cup raisins (Optional)
½ cup chopped pecans (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt).
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; beat in coconut, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar and shortening together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add 3 eggs to creamed mixture, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat pumpkin into creamed mixture. Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture just until batter is moistened; fold in raisins and pecans.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared pan; top with cream cheese filling. Pour remaining batter over filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool completely before removing from pan.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bundt Cake with Pumpkin on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bundt Cake with Pumpkin