- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a separate bowl; add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with sour cream, beating batter briefly after each addition. Fold in walnuts. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl; sprinkle over batter in the pan. Drop remaining batter in heaping spoonfuls over filling, covering it as best you can.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Lower heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes more. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely.
TipsYou can lower the fat content by using fat-free sour cream or yogurt instead of sour cream.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bundt Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Swirl on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bundt Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Swirl