Bundt Strawberry-Orange Cake
Strawberry-Orange Bundt Cake
Published on March 23, 2022
2 hrs 20 mins
1 10-inch bundt cakeJump to Nutrition Facts
nonstick baking spray
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
⅓ cup orange juice
4 large eggs
2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 medium orange, zested
1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
½ medium lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon orange juice, or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®) with baking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat sugar, vegetable oil, orange juice, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Beat in dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. Fold in strawberries and orange zest. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool until cake easily removes from the pan, 15 to 30 minutes. Remove from the pan to a cooling rack and cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes more.
- Mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and orange juice for glaze. Spoon glaze over the cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Bundt Strawberry-Orange Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Bundt Strawberry-Orange Cake