- To prepare herbed mayo: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, dried herbs, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, mixing well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half and cook in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove and drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from the pan.
- Add mushroom slices and soy sauce to the pan.
- Over medium heat, saute mushrooms until browned and soft, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- To prepare burgers, mix ground beef, garlic granules, and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Form into patties. Place on prepared grill and grill 3 to 5 minutes per each side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- During last 2 minutes of cooking, top with cheese and cover to melt cheese.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 400 degrees, arrange hamburger buns on a foil-lined cookie sheet and lightly toast hamburger buns in the oven on each side.
- When toasted, remove buns to serving plates and spread some of the herbed mayonnaise on each bun.
- To serve, put cheese-topped patties on each bun, add desired hamburger trimmings, finish with the top bun and enjoy.
Tip:Herbes de Provence is a French-style blend of rosemary, thyme, oregano, savory and other herbs. You can mix it up by using dried Italian herbs or just go with your fave, whether that’s dried basil, chives or parsley.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Burger Bacon-Mushroom-Swiss on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Burger Bacon-Mushroom-Swiss