Burger with Seahawks
Published on April 22, 2020
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 sweet onion (such as Walla Walla), sliced
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
salt and ground black pepper to taste
½ cup Washington state red wine (such as a Merlot or Syrah)
4 (6 ounce) grass-fed ground beef patties
½ cup mayonnaise
½ teaspoon Sriracha sauce
½ shot brewed espresso (such as Starbucks®)
4 whole grain or artisan hamburger buns (such as Macrina Bakery®) 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese (for example, Beecher’s® Just Jack®)
1 cup farmer’s market arugula, or more to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion and mushrooms in hot oil until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Season vegetable mixture with salt and pepper; continue to saute until onions and mushrooms brown, about 5 minutes more.
- Pour the red wine into the pan and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Cook and stir until wine evaporates, about 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook burgers until they are firm, hot in the center, and just turning from pink to grey, 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium well. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Whisk mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, and espresso together in a bowl until aioli is smooth.
- Spread aioli on each hamburger bun. Place a beef patty on the bottom bun, top with a slice of Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 the onion-mushroom mixture, 1/4 cup arugula, and cover burger with the top bun. Repeat with remaining burgers.
Editor’s Note:The magazine version of this recipe omits the red wine from the patties and serves them on Kaiser buns with 2 ounces flaked salmon.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Burger with Seahawks on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Burger with Seahawks