Burgers with Chipotle Sauce

Rate this post
Burgers with Chipotle Sauce

Chipotle Cheeseburgers

Published on June 8, 2018

  • 2 pounds lean ground beef

  • 3 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce, divided

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • ½ cup mayonnaise

  • 6 slices Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese

  • 6 hamburger buns

  • 6 red onion slices

  • 6 tomato slices

  • 6 lettuce leaves

  1. Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons of the TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce and salt in a large bowl and mix well; shape into 6 patties.

  2. Combine mayonnaise with remaining 1 tablespoon TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce and mix well; set aside.

  3. Grill or broil hamburger patties to desired doneness; place cheese slices on burgers and continue cooking just until cheese melts.

  4. Spread mayonnaise on buns and top each with lettuce, burger, tomato and onion.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

665Calories46g Fat25g Carbs37g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe6Calories665% Daily Value *Total Fat46g59%Saturated Fat16g82%Cholesterol124mg41%Sodium1143mg50%Total Carbohydrate25g9%Dietary Fiber2g6%Total Sugars1gProtein37gVitamin C3mg15%Calcium288mg22%Iron4mg23%Potassium480mg10%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Burgers with Chipotle Sauce on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Burgers with Chipotle Sauce

  Turkey OREO

Similar Posts