- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, pickle juice, vinegar, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper together in a small bowl until well combined. Cut each pickle slice in quarters for 48 total pieces. Set both aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook, crumbling with a spoon and stirring often, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain grease (if desired). Add onion to the beef and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and remaining ½ teaspoon pepper. Remove from the heat.
- Place one tortilla on a work surface. Add ½ cup Cheddar cheese. Top with about ½ cup beef mixture, 8 pieces pickle, and about 1 teaspoon sauce. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll over the filling into a burrito. Place burrito, seam-side down, on a plate while you prepare the remaining burritos.
- Spray each burrito with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place, seam-side down, in the air fryer basket.
- Air-fry at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) until golden and toasted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with the remaining sauce and shredded lettuce.
Big Mac(R) Burrito.
Cook’s Note:You can use regular tortillas, if you like.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Burritos Big Mac® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Burritos Big Mac®