Burritos with Beef, Broccoli, and Cheddar
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
1 pound ground beef
1 (5.7 ounce) package Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli
2 cups water
1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
8 (10 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, divided
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef mixture and set aside.
- Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli, water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beef mixture. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture onto each tortilla; roll-up.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup salsa in bottom of 13 x 9-inch greased baking dish. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down. Spoon remaining salsa down center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with green onions.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Burritos with Beef, Broccoli, and Cheddar on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Burritos with Beef, Broccoli, and Cheddar