- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss baguette cubes with olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, in a large bowl. Place on a baking sheet.
- Place a wire cooling rack on a separate baking sheet; lay bacon slices on top.
- Bake bacon and baguette cubes in the preheated oven until bacon is browned and baguette is toasted, about 15 minutes; make sure to turn the bread halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Finely chop bacon.
- Mash anchovy fillets, garlic, and mustard together with a fork in a large salad bowl. Add mayonnaise, 1/2 of the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk dressing until well combined.
- Shave Brussels sprouts using a mandolin; place into the bowl with the dressing. Add 1/2 of the bacon and croutons; toss until well coated. Serve with remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, croutons, and bacon on top.
Cook’s Note:You can also use a knife or a food processor to shave the Brussels sprouts.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Caesar Salad with Shaved Brussels Sprouts on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Caesar Salad with Shaved Brussels Sprouts