Cake with Apples

Rate this post
Cake with Apples

Apple Dump Cake

  • 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package apples and cinnamon muffin mix

  • ½ cup butter

  • ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9×13 inch baking pan

  2. Mix apple pie filling with ground cinnamon to taste. Pour mixture into pan. Sprinkle apples and cinnamon mixture over top of apples.

  3. In a small saucepan melt the butter or margarine and pour evenly over the top of the cake. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired.

  4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with ice cream!

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

145Calories5g Fat24g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories145% Daily Value *Total Fat5g6%Saturated Fat2g12%Cholesterol10mg3%Sodium130mg6%Total Carbohydrate24g9%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars10gProtein1gVitamin C0mg2%Calcium14mg1%Iron1mg4%Potassium13mg0%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cake with Apples on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Cake with Apples


[‘
‘]
  Rolls made with light wheat

Similar Posts