- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottoms of two 9×13-inch glass baking dishes.
- Make the cakes: Mix chocolate cake mix, 1 1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 3 eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Pour into one of the prepared baking dishes.
- Mix white cake mix, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 3 egg whites in another large bowl on medium speed with clean beaters until well combined. Pour into the second prepared baking dish.
- Bake cakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes for the chocolate cake and 29 to 34 minutes for the white cake. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- While the cakes are baking, make the pudding: Whisk cold milk and pudding mix together in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Refrigerate until needed.
- Crumble cookies in small batches in a food processor, scraping down the sides of the bowl often. Place 1/4 cup crumbs into a small bowl; stir in food coloring until crumbs are green. Set remaining crumbs aside.
- Unwrap candy rolls. Line the kitty litter box with the liner.
- Crumble cooled cakes into a large bowl. Add 1/2 of the uncolored cookie crumbs and some chilled pudding; toss to blend, adding more pudding as needed until mixture is moist but not soggy. Pour mixture into the kitty litter box.
- Microwave 1/2 of the candy rolls in a microwave-safe dish until soft, 30 to 60 seconds. Shape the ends so they are no longer blunt, then curve the candies slightly. Bury candies randomly in the litter box and sprinkle with 1/2 of the remaining uncolored cookie crumbs. Sprinkle a few green crumbs over top.
- Microwave 3 to 4 candies until almost melted. Place them on top of the cake and sprinkle some green crumbs over top.
- Microwave remaining candies until soft, then shape as in Step 9. Arrange all but one candy randomly over the cake, then sprinkle with remaining uncolored crumbs. Hang the remaining candy over one side of the litter box and sprinkle remaining green crumbs over top. Serve cake with the kitty litter scoop.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of pudding. The actual amount of pudding consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cake with Kitty Litter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cake with Kitty Litter