Cake with Polish Applesauce
Polish Applesauce Cake
Updated on August 22, 2022
1 hrs 10 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup white sugar
3 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup milk
3 ¾ cups applesauce
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch rimmed baking sheet or baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Sift gradually into butter mixture, mixing well.
- Transfer 6 to 8 heaping tablespoons of the cake batter, about 1 cup, to a separate bowl. Mix in milk gradually until batter is creamy and the consistency of pancake batter.
- Spread thick cake batter into the prepared baking pan and level out with the back of a spoon. Mix applesauce and cinnamon together and spread on top in an even layer. Top with the thin cake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top of the cake is a deep golden brown, about 50 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Dust with confectioners’ sugar before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cake with Polish Applesauce on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cake with Polish Applesauce