Rum and Raisin Cake
1 hrs 10 mins
1 9- or 10-inch cakeJump to Nutrition Facts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9- or 10-inch tube pan.
- Pour boiling water into a small bowl. Add rum and raisins; set aside.
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Beat in egg. Stir in raisin mixture.
- Sift sugar, flour, baking soda, and cocoa together in a separate bowl. Stir into raisin mixture. Add chopped pecans and stir until just combined. If batter is too thick add a little more water. Pour batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a serving dish.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cake with Rum and Raisins on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cake with Rum and Raisins