Updated on August 8, 2022
1 16×10-inch calzoneJump to Nutrition Facts
1 ¼ cups water
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon dry milk powder
1 ½ tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons active dry yeast
¾ cup pizza sauce
4 ounces pepperoni sausage, chopped
1 ¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place water, salt, bread flour, dry milk, sugar, and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough cycle.
- When the cycle has finished, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface; shape it into a 16×10-inch rectangle. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together chopped pepperoni and mozzarella. Spoon pizza sauce in a stripe down the center of dough lengthwise; add pepperoni and cheese filling. Make diagonal cuts 1 1/2 inches apart down each side, cutting within a 1/2 inch of the filling. Criss-cross strips over filling, sealing with water. Brush top with melted butter.
- Bake calzone in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Calzone on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Calzone