Candied Orange Creamsicle Pecans

Rate this post
Candied Orange Creamsicle Pecans

Orange Creamsicle Candied Pecans

Published on June 18, 2020

  • 2 large egg whites

  • 1 teaspoon water

  • 1 teaspoon orange extract

  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 12 teaspoon orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)

  • 1 ½ teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua®)

  • 1 cup white sugar

  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • ½ teaspoon ground black pepper

  • 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary

  • 1 tangerine, finely zested

  • 1 pound shelled pecan halves

  1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Heavily butter a large metal baking sheet.

  2. Beat egg whites and water together in the bowl of a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Add orange extract and vanilla extract; beat until incorporated, 1 minute.

  3. Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, and black pepper together in a separate bowl; fold sugar mixture into egg white mixture until just incorporated. Fold in rosemary and tangerine zest until evenly mixed. Add pecans to the sugar-egg white mixture; toss to coat. Spread coated pecans in one layer onto the prepared baking sheet.

  4. Bake in the preheated oven, turning the baking sheet and stirring the pecans with a metal spoon every 8 to 10 minutes, until crispy and golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

403Calories33g Fat27g Carbs5g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe10Calories403% Daily Value *Total Fat33g42%Saturated Fat3g14%Sodium128mg6%Total Carbohydrate27g10%Dietary Fiber5g16%Total Sugars22gProtein5gVitamin C1mg6%Calcium36mg3%Iron1mg7%Potassium202mg4%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Candied Orange Creamsicle Pecans on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Pulao Matar (Rice with Peas)

Related videos about Candied Orange Creamsicle Pecans


Similar Posts