Bolo de Banana Caramelizada (Caramelized Banana Cake)
Updated on August 22, 2022
1 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
¾ cup white sugar
½ cup water
4 large bananas, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking pan with butter; dust with flour, shaking off excess.
- Beat 2 cups sugar, oil, and eggs with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in milk. Add 2 cups flour and baking powder; beat until batter is smooth.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar and water in a small saucepan. Simmer until sugar dissolves and syrup is clear and thick, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour syrup into prepared baking pan. Arrange banana halves on top. Pour batter over bananas.
- Bake cake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a platter.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Caramelized banana bread (Caramelized Banana Cake) on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Caramelized banana bread (Caramelized Banana Cake)