- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are dark and soft, about 25 minutes.
- Mix butter, shallot, and truffle oil in a bowl until blended. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Season steaks with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook steaks until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven and bake until steaks are reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 4 to 6 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Let rest in the skillet, covered, about 5 minutes.
- Slice steaks and transfer to serving plates. Cover with onions; top with a slice of truffle butter.
Cook’s Notes:The butter and steak preparation can be done while onions are cooking. I like the onions dark, but you can stop cooking them at any time. Adjust cooking time for well-done steaks.Reserve leftover pan juice for a nice sauce.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Caramelized Onions and White Truffle Butter on Pan-Roasted Ribeye on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Caramelized Onions and White Truffle Butter on Pan-Roasted Ribeye