- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces in the hot oil until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- At the same time, place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add corn, cover, and steam until halfway tender but still crunchy, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Mix chicken, rice, corn, mild Cheddar cheese dip, cream of mushroom soup, chives, and bacon bits together in a medium to large bowl. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Broil casserole until cheese has a golden look, about 2 minutes more. Let casserole cool for about 5 minutes before serving hot.
Cook’s Notes:You can season chicken with your favorite chicken seasoning, rather than just salt and pepper, if you’d like. You can also use any kind of cheese that you’d like, rather than using Cheddar.You may use cut, cooked potatoes instead of rice.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Casserole of Cheesy Chicken and Corn on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Casserole of Cheesy Chicken and Corn