- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with biscuits.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Scatter sausage over biscuit layer and top with 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and pour over cheese layer.
- Mix water and gravy mix together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until gravy is thickened, 1 to 2 minutes, adding more water for a thinner gravy. Pour gravy over egg layer. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese over casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is fluffy and cheese is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Dotdash Meredith Food Studios
TipsFor a little extra spice, add Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning to the egg mixture and/or the sausage while browning it. Pioneer Brand Peppered Sausage Gravy Mix is a great option for gravy mix.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Casserole with Biscuits and Gravy on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Casserole with Biscuits and Gravy