Casserole with Chicken Piccata
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in flour and garlic; stir constantly until garlic is fragrant and flour is mixed well, about 1 minute. Pour in chicken broth and half-and-half. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until sauce is bubbly and thick, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, capers, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice each chicken breast lengthwise into 2 cutlets. Place in a single layer in the prepared dish. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the sauce evenly over the chicken and top with lemon slices.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm.
Cook’s Note:You may use purchased chicken cutlets or tenders. Be sure to adjust cooking time.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Casserole with Chicken Piccata on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Casserole with Chicken Piccata