Creamy Cheese Fall Vegetable Casserole
Published on June 19, 2020
1 hrs 15 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
3 cups milk
3 carrots, peeled and diced
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
2 leeks, finely chopped (white part only)
2 parsnips, peeled and diced
2 stalks celery, diced
1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
1 small turnip, peeled and diced
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 pinch ground nutmeg
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 cup fine bread crumbs
2 tablespoons melted butter, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Place milk, carrots, sweet potatoes, leeks, parsnips, celery, butternut squash, and turnip in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer vegetables until tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Stir cream cheese into vegetable mixture until melted. Stir Parmesan cheese and nutmeg into mixture. Season vegetable mixture with salt and pepper; pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Stir bread crumbs and melted butter together in a small bowl; sprinkle crumb mixture over casserole.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Remove cover and cook until top is lightly browned, about 5 minutes more. Let casserole rest for 2 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Casserole with Fall Vegetables with Creamy Cheese on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Casserole with Fall Vegetables with Creamy Cheese