Low-Carb Chicken Chili Casserole
1 8-inch casseroleJump to Nutrition Facts
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup diced onion
1 large cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon seasoned salt
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon ground cumin
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
¾ cup milk
2 large eggs
¼ cup crushed pork rinds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Combine onion with shredded chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes, and cumin. Stir in 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and green chiles. Spread in the bottom of the prepared baking pan and top with remaining Cheddar.
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl. Stir in crushed pork rinds and pour over top of the casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until top of casserole is set, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Casserole with Low-Carb Chicken Chili on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Casserole with Low-Carb Chicken Chili