Catfish Nuggets with a Crunch

Rate this post
Catfish Nuggets with a Crunch

Crunchy Catfish Nuggets

  1. In a small bowl, mix dry bread crumbs and lemon pepper. Place egg substitute in a separate small bowl. Dip catfish pieces in the egg substitute, then into the bread crumb mixture to coat.

  2. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place coated catfish pieces in the hot oil. Fry on both sides until lightly browned and fish is easily flaked with a fork, about 15 minutes. Drain on paper towels.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

217Calories13g Fat10g Carbs14g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories217% Daily Value *Total Fat13g17%Saturated Fat2g12%Cholesterol27mg9%Sodium242mg11%Total Carbohydrate10g4%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars1gProtein14gVitamin C0mg2%Calcium47mg4%Iron2mg9%Potassium301mg6%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Catfish Nuggets with a Crunch on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Catfish Nuggets with a Crunch

  Tilapia One-Pot Casserole

Similar Posts