- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk together water, flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until batter is smooth and somewhat runny. Add cauliflower pieces to batter and mix until evenly coated; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in hot pepper sauce and honey until smooth. Brush hot sauce mixture over each cauliflower piece, repeating until all is used.
- Return to the oven and bake until cauliflower is browned, about 10 minutes. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
dotdash meredith food studios
TipsAll-purpose flour can be used in place of gluten-free if desired. Since gluten-free flour uses less liquid than wheat flour, you may have to adjust the amount of liquid in the recipe.
Editor’s Note:The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cauliflower Buffalo on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cauliflower Buffalo