Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese Baked
Baked Cauliflower Macaroni & Cheese
1 ½ cups bite-size cauliflower florets
1 box Horizon® ClassicMacTM Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese (6 oz.)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
½ cup reduced fat milk
2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
⅓ cup shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
⅔ cup panko bread crumbs
½ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a ceramic or glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets and boil for one minute. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Cook pasta shells in the same water, following instructions on the Horizon package. To the drained pasta, add 1/2 cup milk (instead of 1/4 cup as shown on the package), 2 tablespoons butter, and packet of cheese powder.
- Stir in cream cheese and Cheddar cheese; mix well until combined and cheese is melted. Add cauliflower and mix. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Spoon macaroni and cheese into prepared baking dish. Smooth out the top.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter. In a small bowl, mix together panko breadcrumbs, melted butter, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the top of the macaroni and cheese.
- Bake until the breadcrumbs are golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese Baked on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese Baked