- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Place sugar in an even layer in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the edges start to brown, about 1 minute; drag sugar into the center with a spatula once the edges start to brown. Continue cooking, stirring from time to time, until caramel is an even golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour 1 inch boiling water into a large oven-safe pot or baking dish to make a water bath.
- Pour caramel into a 9-inch flan mold or baking pan; swirl so that caramel reaches 1 inch up the sides. Pour the condensed milk mixture on top. Set in the water bath.
- Set the flan and water bath in the preheated oven; bake until a damp table knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Chill flan in the refrigerator until firm, 2 to 3 hours. Invert onto a serving plate so that caramel is on top.
Cook’s Note:You’ll need a flan mold (or standard baking tube pan) and a pot for the bain-marie (water bath) that’s big enough to comfortably accommodate the mold.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cheese Flan (Cream Cheese Flan) on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cheese Flan (Cream Cheese Flan)