Cheeseburger Sliders by Wolfgang Puck
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high (400 to 450 degrees F (200 to 230 degrees C)).
- Stir together mayonnaise, red onion, ketchup, vinegar, capers, parsley, thyme, and sugar in a small bowl until combined.
- Place beef in a large bowl. Add 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix by hand until just combined. Make 12 meatballs by rolling beef mixture between your palms; transfer to a baking sheet. Flatten tops slightly. Drizzle with oil and season both sides with remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange patties on oiled grates; grill, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Flip, then top each with 1 piece cheese. Grill, uncovered, until cheese is melted and beef is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Meanwhile, put buns, cut-sides down, on grate; grill until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Top bun bottoms with a small spoonful of sauce. Add a patty, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, cornichon slices, and bun tops.
Four pro tips from celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck to make your party a success:1. Keep servings small-like these sliders-so people can move around freely and snack on different foods during the show.2. Take something simple-like popcorn, a great canvas for flavor-and make it a little fancy.3. To me, a celebration calls for Champagne. Put a few easy sparkling cocktail recipes on the bar with garnishes and mixers.4. Everyone loves pizza! Use one dough for all your pizzas, and top each with different ingredients-making at least one vegetarian option.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cheeseburger Sliders by Wolfgang Puck on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cheeseburger Sliders by Wolfgang Puck