Cheesecake with Tacos
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Stir tortilla chips and butter together in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven, leaving oven on. Cool on a wire rack.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef and cook, stirring, until crumbly and no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Pat beef dry with paper towels and return to the skillet.
- Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix. Stir remaining taco seasoning and salsa into beef. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and reserved taco seasoning mix, beating until blended. Add Cheddar cheese and beat until blended. Spread mixture evenly over crust and 1 inch up sides of pan. Spoon in beef mixture.
- Combine sour cream and flour in a bowl; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake in the hot oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edges and release sides of pan.
- Serve warm, cold, or room temperature with a topping of lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
Cook’s Note:This can be made ahead of time and placed in fridge. Wait to add topping until right before serving.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cheesecake with Tacos on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cheesecake with Tacos