Cheesecakes with a Raspberry Swirl
Mini Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
Published on March 31, 2022
16 mini cheesecakesJump to Nutrition Facts
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
¾ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
2 large eggs
8 teaspoons raspberry puree
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Crumble the prepared graham cracker crust; evenly distribute crumbs into the bottom of the prepared muffin cups. Press crumbs down to create a firmer crust.
- Blend cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and mix until well blended. Mix in vanilla and salt. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition until blended.
- Distribute cream cheese mixture evenly among the muffin cups; it should be about 3 tablespoons for each cup. Add 1/2 teaspoon raspberry puree on top of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick to gently swirl the puree to create a marble design on each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cheesecakes with a Raspberry Swirl on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cheesecakes with a Raspberry Swirl