Twice Baked Cheesy Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until soft.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the cheese and butter. Cook in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add sour cream and mix together.
- Cut potatoes in half, scoop out insides while being careful not to tear the skins. Add to cheese mixture and mix together until smooth.
- Stuff potato mixture back into potato shells and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cheesy Potatoes Baked Twice on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cheesy Potatoes Baked Twice