Homemade Chex Party Mix
Published on July 17, 2019
3 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 pound butter
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon celery salt
4 cups crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex™)
4 cups crispy wheat cereal squares (such as Wheat Chex™)
4 cups crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex™)
4 cups toasted oat cereal (such as Cheerios™)
1 pound mixed nuts
1 (12 ounce) package thin pretzel sticks
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Melt butter, Worcestershire, garlic salt, and celery salt over low heat in a medium saucepan until butter has melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine rice cereal, wheat cereal, corn cereal, oat cereal, mixed nuts, and pretzel sticks in a large mixing bowl. Pour butter mixture over and gently stir until evenly coated. Transfer mixture to a large roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 2 hours, stirring gently every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 1 hour. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chex Party Mix (Homemade) on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chex Party Mix (Homemade)