- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix salt, paprika, onion powder, thyme, white pepper, cayenne, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Rub 1/2 of the spice mix liberally all over the chicken breasts, including under the skin. Reserve the remaining mix.
- Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken breasts, skin-side down, into the melted butter and and brown, without moving, for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, toss potatoes with the rest of the spice mix.
- Remove chicken from the pan and add potatoes to the bottom of the skillet in a single layer. Place chicken breasts, skin-side up back on top of the potato wedges and place in the preheated oven.
- Roast in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 18 to 20 minutes.
- While the chicken and potatoes are roasting, salt the broccoli florets lightly.
- Remove the chicken, add the broccoli to the skillet, and toss with the chicken drippings and potatoes. Add chopped garlic. Return the skillet to the oven and roast until broccoli is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:If the potatoes are still undercooked at the end, remove broccoli and return potatoes to the oven until done.After everything has been removed from the skillet, you can deglaze with white wine to make a sauce.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken breasts roasted with potatoes and broccoli on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken breasts roasted with potatoes and broccoli