- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread orzo evenly in the prepared baking dish. Add broth, 2 tablespoons melted butter, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; stir to combine. Spread tomatoes evenly over top.
- Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and trim any visible fat. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoon melted butter over chicken, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes. Place chicken over the tomatoes and cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove foil and sprinkle chicken with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
- Drizzle pesto and balsamic glaze over each serving and garnish with basil.
Cook’s Note:I use mini heirloom tomatoes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Bruschetta Casserole on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Bruschetta Casserole