Air Fryer Chicken Kiev Balls
Published on February 21, 2020
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 (19.1 ounce) package ground chicken breast
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix butter, parsley, and garlic together in a bowl until evenly combined. Divide mixture into 12 equal parts on a baking sheet. Freeze until solid, about 20 minutes.
- Shape ground chicken into 12 balls. Make a deep thumbprint in the center of each ball. Place a piece of frozen herbed butter in the indention and wrap meat around the butter until it is fully encased. Repeat with remaining balls.
- Place beaten eggs in a bowl. Combine panko, paprika, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip 1 ground chicken ball first in the beaten eggs, then in the seasoned bread crumbs. Dip the ball back into the egg and in the seasoned bread crumbs once more. Repeat with remaining balls. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place 1/2 of the balls in the air fryer basked and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip balls over with tongs and spray again with nonstick cooking spray. Cook for 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining chicken balls.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Kiev Balls in the Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Kiev Balls in the Air Fryer