- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®), select Saute function, and add butter. Add carrots, celery, and onion to the melted butter; saute until soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cancel Saute function.
- Stir in chicken broth, water, bouillon cubes, and bay leaves. Add frozen chicken breasts. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 minutes. Switch to the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove chicken from the pot. Carefully chop or shred the meat, and add back to the pot.
- Select Saute function and add egg noodles. Cook until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in dried parsley and serve.
Cook’s Note:If using unfrozen chicken, you could reduce the time from 12 to 10 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Noodle Soup in the Instant Pot® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Noodle Soup in the Instant Pot®