- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and toss with butter, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Keep noodles warm while preparing the chicken.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add oil, shallots, and garlic; saute until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in pasta sauce, chicken broth, and red wine vinegar.
- Season chicken with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to the pot. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method.
- Place 1/2 cup yogurt in a small bowl. Add in 1/2 cup of sauce, a tablespoon at time, to temper the yogurt. Add paprika and blend well. Pour yogurt mixture back into the pot. Shred the chicken thighs and serve over cooked noodles. Garnish each serving with a dollop of yogurt.
Cook’s Notes:Substitute sour cream for the yogurt, if desired.Stovetop method: Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Preheat a large saute pan on medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes. Add oil, then chicken; cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add shallots, garlic, and paprika; cook until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add pasta sauce and vinegar, then cover and reduce heat to low; simmer until chicken registers 185 degrees F (85 degrees C) on a thermometer, 15 to 18 minutes. Meanwhile, cook egg noodles. Drain well, then return noodles to the pot. Add butter, parsley, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper; stir until butter is melted. Remove saute pan from heat and lightly shred chicken; stir in 1/2 cup yogurt. Divide noodles evenly among serving plates; top with even amounts chicken mixture and remaining yogurt. Serve immediately.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Paprikash in the Instant Pot® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Paprikash in the Instant Pot®