- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place potatoes and carrots into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Slowly stir in flour and thyme. Slowly stir in broth and milk; bring to a boil. Cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add chicken, peas, corn, and potato-carrot mixture.
- Place a pie crust in the bottom of 2 pie plates. Fill each with 1/2 of the pot pie mixture and cover with the remaining pie crusts. Cut slits in the top of each crust, and press a fork around the edges to seal. Freeze one pie.
- Bake one pot pie in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Cook’s Note:When ready to bake the frozen pie, do not thaw. Cover the edges with foil and bake in a preheated 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Decrease heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until bubbly, another 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Pot Pie in Advance on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Pot Pie in Advance