Carolyn’s Chicken Tater Tot® Casserole
Published on April 2, 2019
1 9×13-inch baking panJump to Nutrition Facts
olive oil cooking spray
4 skinless, boneless chicken strips
1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken gravy
1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup sage and onion stuffing mix (such as Pepperidge Farm®)
½ cup minced onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
¼ teaspoon celery seed
1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
1 box (32 ounces) frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Add chicken strips; cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. Cut into cubes.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl. Add chicken gravy, cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk, stuffing mix, onion, garlic, celery seed, and black pepper; mix until combined.
- Spread frozen potato nuggets in the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour chicken mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until golden and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Tater Tot® Casserole by Carolyn’s on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Tater Tot® Casserole by Carolyn’s