- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rinse wings in a colander and pat very dry with paper towels. Deep-fry wings in batches of 5 or 6 until partially cooked, about 10 minutes; drain on paper towels and let wings cool slightly. Return wings to the hot oil and fry a second time until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer wings to a large mixing bowl and toss with hot wing sauce to coat. Use tongs to transfer wings to prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Brush wings with any leftover wing sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until surface of wings is nearly dry, about 15 minutes. Serve on platters with carrot sticks, celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing.
Cook’s Note:Be sure to pat the raw wings dry with paper towels after rinsing them or the oil will splatter badly when the wet wings are put into it.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Wings for New Year’s Eve on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Wings for New Year’s Eve