- Season chicken wings lightly with seasoned salt.
- Mix flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika together in a wide, shallow bowl. Press wings into flour mixture to coat and arrange in a single layer on a large plate. Refrigerate coated wings for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Dredge wings again in flour mixture and return to the plate. Refrigerate wings once more for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Fry chicken wings in hot oil until crisp and juices run clear, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Transfer fried wings to a large bowl. Drizzle sauce over wings and toss to coat.
Editor’s Notes:The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading and sauce. The actual amount of the breading and sauce consumed will vary.We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken Wings Fried on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken Wings Fried