Chicken with Apple-Rosemary Sauce
- Pound chicken breasts with a tenderizer to an even thickness and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Place flour in a large plastic resealable bag. Add chicken breasts one at a time and shake to coat with flour. Remove from the bag, shake off excess flour, and set aside.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving about 1 tablespoon of bacon fat in the skillet.
- Add butter to the reserved bacon fat and cook over medium heat until melted. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and a meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the breasts. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add apple, onion, and garlic to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in chicken broth, apple cider, rosemary, and lemon juice. Cover and simmer until apple and onion are tender, about 4 minutes. Remove apple and onion to a plate and keep warm. Leave pan juices in the skillet.
- Bring pan juices to a boil and cook until slightly reduced and flavor has intensified, about 3 minutes. Return chicken, apple, and onion to the skillet, and reheat briefly until warm. Serve garnished with the pan sauce and crisp bacon.
Cook’s Note:If apple cider is not available, substitute apple juice.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken with Apple-Rosemary Sauce on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken with Apple-Rosemary Sauce