- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over high heat. Add chicken breasts. Sear, untouched, until bottoms release from the pan, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add butter and let melt. Add panko bread crumbs. Cook and stir until breadcrumbs start to turn golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Turn off heat and add parsley and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Set breading aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Spread ‘glue’ over the top and sides of the chicken breasts. Spoon over the the breadcrumb mixture. Use a spatula to transfer chicken breasts back to the skillet. Pour chicken broth around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a plate and let rest while you make the pan sauce.
- Pour chicken broth and lemon juice into the pan. Bring to a boil over high heat and add balsamic vinegar. Boil until sauce is reduced, about 2 minutes. Strain sauce and spoon around chicken.
Chef’s Notes:If you can’t find panko, you can easily make you own breadcrumbs. Just pulse chunks of stale white bread in a food processor until coarsely ground, and then spread out on a baking sheet, and place in a 275 degree F (135 degree C) oven until they are dried and crispy.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken with Crispy Garlic Breadcrumbs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken with Crispy Garlic Breadcrumbs