Chicken with Garlic and Herbs
Garlic Herbed Chicken
1 hrs 10 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
6 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons dried tarragon
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup olive oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, dried tarragon, salt, ground black pepper and olive oil.
- Place each chicken breast half on a piece of foil large enough to cover the chicken. Brush chicken with the garlic mixture.
- Tightly seal chicken in the foil. Cook on the prepared grill approximately 40 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Discard foil and juices. Place unwrapped chicken on the grill. Brushing frequently with remaining garlic mixture and turning often, continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chicken with Garlic and Herbs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chicken with Garlic and Herbs