Amish Chocolate Cake
Published on July 3, 2021
1 hrs 15 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
2 cups all-purpose flour
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¼ cups brown sugar
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Cream brown sugar and butter together in a separate large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, until well incorporated. Gradually add buttermilk, followed by vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture in thirds, alternating with hot water, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients, beating just until combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove baking dish from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate Amish Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chocolate Amish Cake