Chocolate and Almond Macaroons
Chocolate-Almond MacaroonsRecipe byLaria Tabul
Updated on August 22, 2022
2 cups almonds
1 cup white sugar
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon almond extract
¾ cup chopped semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Finely grind the almonds, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a food processor.
- Separate one of the eggs and add the white, the other egg, and almond extract and process until the mixture holds together. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chocolate.
- Moisten hands and roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Flatten to 1/3-inch thick rounds.
- Bake until tops puff and centers are still soft, about 12 minutes. Remove to a rack and cool completely. Replace parchment paper for next round of cookies.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate and Almond Macaroons on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chocolate and Almond Macaroons