Chocolate-Berry Custard Tart
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend flour, butter, and sugar together in a food processor until crumbly. Pour in water; mix until crust dough holds together. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch tart pan. Poke holes in dough with a fork to eliminate air bubbles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven; increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Chop chocolate and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring occasionally, until melted; spread over baked crust.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; spread filling over chocolate layer.
- Arrange berries tightly and evenly over cream cheese filling. Mix raspberry syrup and blackberry schnapps together in a small bowl; brush over berries using a pastry brush.
- Bake in the preheated oven until berries are reduced and filling begins to set, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven; filling will set completely as it cools.
Cook’s Notes:Use any of your favorite berries. You can use frozen berries instead of fresh for topping.You can use raspberry jam heated until viscous instead of raspberry syrup, and you can use raspberry liqueur instead of blackberry, if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate-Berry Custard Tart on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chocolate-Berry Custard Tart