Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by Meg

Rate this post
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by Meg

Meg’s Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Published on March 4, 2020

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour

  • ½ teaspoon baking soda

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • 1 cup rolled oats

  • 1 cup unsalted butter, softened

  • 1 ⅓ cups packed dark brown sugar

  • 2 eggs

  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

  1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Stir together the flour, baking soda, salt and oats; set aside.

  2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the vanilla. Mix in the dry ingredients until well blended before stirring in the chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet at least 3 inches apart. Flatten cookies to 1/2 inch thick.

  3. Bake for 21 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

382Calories20g Fat50g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe15Calories382% Daily Value *Total Fat20g26%Saturated Fat12g60%Cholesterol57mg19%Sodium100mg4%Total Carbohydrate50g18%Dietary Fiber2g8%Total Sugars31gProtein4gCalcium36mg3%Iron2mg11%Potassium159mg3%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by Meg on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Pie with Peanut Butter

Related videos about Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by Meg


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts