Chocolate Fudge Drops

Rate this post
Chocolate Fudge Drops

Fudgy Chocolate Drops

  • 2 ⅔ cups all-purpose flour

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • ½ cup shortening

  • ½ cup butter

  • 1 ½ cups brown sugar

  • 2 eggs

  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

  • 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped

  • 1 cup sour milk

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.

  2. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt chocolate stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat.

  3. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening, butter, and brown sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and melted chocolate. Mix in the dry ingredients alternately with the sour milk. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.

  4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm to the touch. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

52Calories3g Fat7g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe96Calories52% Daily Value *Total Fat3g4%Saturated Fat2g8%Cholesterol7mg2%Sodium38mg2%Total Carbohydrate7g2%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars4gProtein1gCalcium8mg1%Iron0mg2%Potassium24mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate Fudge Drops on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Rice from Persia

Related videos about Chocolate Fudge Drops


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts