Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Combine sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add flour, vanilla extract, and salt; mix to combine. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 25 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes.
- While brownies are cooling, mix powdered sugar, melted butter, milk, mint extract, and food coloring with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Spread frosting on cooled brownies; place in refrigerator.
- Place chocolate chips and cream in a glass bowl over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Drizzle over brownies and return to the refrigerator, until top layers are set, about 45 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:You can substitute milk for the cream, and you can use peppermint extract instead of mint extract.You can cool brownies in refrigerator or freezer to speed up cooling time.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate Mint Brownies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chocolate Mint Brownies