- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water; remove from heat. Beat eggs, sugar, and salt with a hand mixer in a medium bowl until sugar dissolves. Beat egg mixture into chocolate until smooth. Beat in flour until just combined. (Batter can be made a day ahead; return to room temperature an hour or so before baking.)
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position; preheat the oven to 450 degrees (230 degrees C).
- Line a standard-size muffin tin (1/2 cup capacity) with 8 extra-large muffin papers (papers should extend above cups to facilitate removal). Spray muffin papers with cooking spray. Divide batter among muffin cups.
- Bake until batter puffs but the center is not set, 8 to 10 minutes. Carefully lift cakes from the tin and set on a work surface. Pull papers away from cakes and transfer cakes to dessert plates.
- Make garnish: Roll slightly dampened raspberries in sugar.
- Top each cake with sugared raspberries and serve immediately.
TipsMake sure you use unsalted butter or margarine; otherwise, the cakes will be too salty. (You can use salted butter or margarine if you like, but remember to omit the pinch of salt.)You can also use regular-sized paper muffin cups, which will make 12 cakes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate Molten Cakes with Sugar-Coated Raspberries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chocolate Molten Cakes with Sugar-Coated Raspberries